One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's got that magic combination of 19-year-old cockiness and born-with-it, estate-lad charisma.’
- ‘A lot of it is just effrontery, sheer brazen nerve, and a sort of monstrous cockiness.’
- ‘He is intensely irritating, with a cockiness untempered by charisma and exacerbated by a grating accent.’
- ‘I'll be arrogant to the point of extreme cockiness.’
- ‘It amused her to see Jason hiding his cockiness and his belief that she would say yes no matter what he did.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.