One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seems to flaunt a certain tatty extravagance, like worn plush furnishings in a cobwebby drawing room.’
- ‘It swung open to reveal a battered, cobwebby wooden staircase that wound down into a shadowy cave beneath the surface.’
- ‘I looked into the blue sky with cobwebby white clouds and no wind; it was so peaceful.’
- ‘They crouched in the cobwebby corner behind a pile of boxes.’
- ‘Does the creator of these twisted tales inhabit dank, cobwebby rooms with dusty velvet curtains and candles everywhere?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.