One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of us are belligerent, some are coaxers of the ball, some delight in hearing the ball smash against the hoardings, others love to steer the ball wide of fielders.’
- ‘The brass instrument has long been seen as a vehicle for many flashy players as well as subtle coaxers of tone.’
- ‘He had a massive drive with a built-in slice and on the greens he was a soft coaxer whose putts were positive.’
- ‘We usually don't see the workings of the behind-the-scenes handlers and shapers and coaxers and helpers.’
- ‘The women vendors and coaxers support each other, and we feel we are recognized and accepted by the community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.