One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This text argues that the coalescence of American and Jewish culture is unavoidable and may even be a source of Jewish renewal.’
- ‘Normal heat losses cause the mass of molten metal to solidify, coalescence occurs, and the weld is completed.’
- ‘Rural buffer policy is designed to prevent new development that might lead to the coalescence between towns and villages.’
- ‘The short-duration ones are likely to come from the coalescence of compact objects like neutron stars or black holes.’
- ‘Unless this oxide film is removed before and during welding it will interfere with the coalescence of the parent plate and filler material.’
- ‘This finding indicates that super-star clusters may be formed by coalescence of smaller clusters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.