One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
collaborative, collective, communal, combined, common, joint, shared, mutual, united, unified, allied, cross-party, pooled, mass, concerted, coordinated, interactive, unanimous, harmoniousView synonyms
- ‘Examples of coactive systems include open source software development, wiki communities, social news aggregators, and many others.’
- ‘Baseball is a good example of a sport that is both coactive and interactive.’
- ‘The most capable member in a coactive task should not be concerned with compensating for the partner's lower performance because there is no team outcome.’
- ‘Our company or fellowship ought not to be co-active, but voluntary and free.’
- ‘Coactive persuasion refers to all communication efforts that emphasize similarities between persuader and the audience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.