One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or process of working or acting together; cooperation.
collaboration, working together, joint action, combined effort, teamwork, mutual support, partnership, coopetition, coordination, liaison, association, synergy, unity, concurrence, concord, accord, understanding, give and take, compromiseView synonyms
- ‘The truth is, man's original dispositions are spontaneous; they subsist and operate in him freely, without co-action.’
- ‘The dataset indicates that the bottom mixed layer itself and in coaction with passing internal waves effectively controls the communication between interior water column and sediment.’
- ‘The materialist logic of neorealism supposes that units come first, that their coaction makes a structured system.’
- ‘I am persuaded a more powerful impulse to polytheism arises from the co-action of two natural principles in the absence of a knowledge of God in Christ.’
- ‘UV exerts its action through the coaction of UV photoreceptors and photoreceptors in the visible region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.