One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who produces a recording, theatrical work, television programme, etc. jointly with another or others.‘the co-producer of the musical’
- ‘There is also a commentary track featuring director, Steve, and co-producer, Heidi.’
- ‘The studio is listed as a co-producer of the film.’
- ‘The production is being overseen by co-producer, Bill, who has been developing the project for several years.’
- ‘He was co-producer as well as writer of the screenplay.’
- ‘Stroud said he wanted to talk to the co-producers of the show before making a final decision.’
- ‘He spent five years researching it, writing the script and finding a co-producer with enough money and enthusiasm.’
- ‘And I think Laura and I, and our co-producer, Eden, kept each other going when one of us had doubts.’
- ‘She is co-writer and co-producer of several songs on this album.’
- ‘Initially, he had planned only to produce and star in the project, but, with the encouragement of his co-producer, he agreed to take the reins as director.’
- ‘It took over three years to make, with seven different co-producers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.