One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Few researchers have attempted to separate artifactual from true comorbidity.’
- ‘The same review included a section on prevalence of comorbidity in the disorder.’
- ‘Guidelines should take into account the risks due to the high incidence of comorbidity in the elderly.’
- ‘Several possible candidate variables produced significant t-tests results, indicating a significant association with comorbidity.’
- ‘Compensatory approaches are the most widely used techniques in basic research on comorbidity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.