One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After co-founding the international non-profit group which brings high-tech volunteers to the developing world, she decided to focus her energies on her music.’
- ‘The publishing firm was co-founded by his father, John, in 1906.’
- ‘He co-founded the investment fund which has recently pulled off a number of multi-million pound deals across the UK.’
- ‘In 1990, she co-founded the Dublin Self Advocacy Group to campaign for the rights of people with learning difficulties.’
- ‘She followed this triumph by co-founding the Women's Medical College in a residential area of Toronto the same year her daughter graduated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.