One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1990, she co-founded the Dublin Self Advocacy Group to campaign for the rights of people with learning difficulties.’
- ‘She followed this triumph by co-founding the Women's Medical College in a residential area of Toronto the same year her daughter graduated.’
- ‘The publishing firm was co-founded by his father, John, in 1906.’
- ‘He co-founded the investment fund which has recently pulled off a number of multi-million pound deals across the UK.’
- ‘After co-founding the international non-profit group which brings high-tech volunteers to the developing world, she decided to focus her energies on her music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.