One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seems more reasonable to see the co-evolutionary interaction between war and religion as enforcing rather than inhibiting each other.’
- ‘If this wild theory were to contain some truth, we could then ask ourselves whether this meme has started to affect our genes in a co-evolutionary process.’
- ‘The remainder of the chapter evaluates jealousy as a co-evolutionary arms race of reproductive strategies between men and women.’
- ‘He wanted to shape the computer and its user into a co-evolutionary unit, where the user would command the computer as a sort of slave, a kind of extension of her own body and mind.’
- ‘In this book I take the view that these changes are neither revolutionary nor evolutionary but somewhere between: that they are co-evolutionary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.