One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They watched them for a few moments, than looked at each other cluelessly.’
- ‘The bad news is that even though he complains he can no longer connect with contemporary pop music, that doesn't stop him from cluelessly pontificating about its demise.’
- ‘It didn't really do them any favours either, with lengthy gaps between songs as the band cluelessly tried to work out which drum sequence came next.’
- ‘Are they so cluelessly ideological that they simply never even consider non-market/non-military solutions to energy security?’
- ‘‘You don't remember me at all, do you?’ He looked hurt as I stared cluelessly at him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.