One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The things which marked him out were his engaging personality, his clubbability, his sharp intellect, and his critical acumen.’
- ‘Nor should cooperation be confused with clubbability.’
- ‘He also was a vigorous member of many school organizations, and this youthful clubbability probably helped make up for his lack of scholastic prowess.’
- ‘But he was hopping mad about this breach of senatorial clubbability and rang the old boy to complain.’
- ‘The rugby union World Cup in Australia was a festival of clubbability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.