One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The skies are cloudlessly clear.’
- ‘As you navigate through town with the top down, you see things cloudlessly through the green-tinted lenses of these retro shades.’
- ‘Larks singing high up overhead, and the blue sky and bright sun shining steadily and cloudlessly.’
- ‘Ice cracked on a nearby tree, sending a flock of doves flying into the cloudlessly blue sky.’
- ‘It's easy to forget that none of the cloudlessly sane and true things he had to say about life are any less sane or true today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.