One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's easy to forget that none of the cloudlessly sane and true things he had to say about life are any less sane or true today.’
- ‘Larks singing high up overhead, and the blue sky and bright sun shining steadily and cloudlessly.’
- ‘Ice cracked on a nearby tree, sending a flock of doves flying into the cloudlessly blue sky.’
- ‘As you navigate through town with the top down, you see things cloudlessly through the green-tinted lenses of these retro shades.’
- ‘The skies are cloudlessly clear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.