One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large spotted cat living in forests in SE Asia.
- ‘Tigers, clouded leopards, rare bird species, and countless other exotic species enjoyed a relatively unmolested existence.’
- ‘From this common ancestor all the big cats emerged 6.4 million years ago - lions, jaguars, leopards, tigers, and snow and clouded leopards.’
- ‘Looking far to the west, the primeval forest is said to be home for hundreds of animals such as black bears, clouded leopards and rhesus monkeys.’
- ‘He later went to Southeast Asia to study big cats and other endangered large mammals, including clouded leopards.’
- ‘This animal is called a clouded leopard obviously because of the beautiful clouds on his coat there, the beautiful long tail.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.