One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The conical shape of the structure makes it stable in the high winds that often blow briskly across the Great Plains, and closable smoke flaps keep driving rains outside.’
- ‘The Millennium Stadium avoids climatic crassness by being the first one in the UK to have a roof that can be completely closable over the pitch.’
- ‘The container is ‘durable, stable, closable, leak and puncture resistant, facilitates one-hand disposal, with guards that prevent hands from entering.’’
- ‘I recommend installing closable vents for the crawl space.’
- ‘The front panel features two USB 2 ports and a single FireWire connector behind a closable port door.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.