One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gone are the clonky Manitou forks of 2005 and 2006, replaced across the board by Rock Shox and Fox Forks.’
- ‘I did not get the likeness right and the whole thing felt clonky while I was doing it.’
- ‘It has the same clonky bassline melody and the same melody and the vocals aren't in it.’
- ‘Ride quality is a bit clonky over suburban surface imperfections, though far better out on the open road.’
- ‘At first he was sort of clonky in them but now, he's back at cruising speed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.