One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All 15 patients had generalised rhythmic myoclonic ‘seizures’ but eight had also had focal clonic episodes affecting various sites.’
- ‘This is followed by alternating periods of muscle spasm and relaxation (the clonic phase) which usually lasts 1 to 3 minutes.’
- ‘Occasionally, mild clonic seizures occur, but a seizure work-up is not indicated unless other signs point in this direction.’
- ‘A two-year-old girl presented with a generalized seizure with tonic - clonic movements of all extremities.’
- ‘During the clonic phase, pulse and blood pressure increase substantially, resulting in an increase in rate pressure product.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.