One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All 15 patients had generalised rhythmic myoclonic ‘seizures’ but eight had also had focal clonic episodes affecting various sites.’
- ‘Occasionally, mild clonic seizures occur, but a seizure work-up is not indicated unless other signs point in this direction.’
- ‘During the clonic phase, pulse and blood pressure increase substantially, resulting in an increase in rate pressure product.’
- ‘A two-year-old girl presented with a generalized seizure with tonic - clonic movements of all extremities.’
- ‘This is followed by alternating periods of muscle spasm and relaxation (the clonic phase) which usually lasts 1 to 3 minutes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.