One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the mid-18th century the cloistral buildings were demolished and a barracks for a regiment of English soldiers built there.’
- ‘In the baroque atmosphere of the cloistral reading room you can enjoy exclusive dinners or cultural highlights.’
- ‘Many generations have listened to this tale of a young girl high in her cloistral tower lowering her beautiful hair on command to an enchantress.’
- ‘The former cloistral building of the ‘Augustiner-Eremiten’ with its Gothic cloister and its high church room creates an impressive atmosphere.’
- ‘This building from the first quarter of the 18th century became home to a century-old cloistral tradition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.