One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See clog dance
- ‘The maypole was followed by some traditional Northumbrian clog dancing taught to the children by a teacher of ours from Newcastle.’
- ‘Youngsters will be able to take part in activities, including poetry writing, spinning and weaving, and clog dancing.’
- ‘This session was completed with a demonstration of clog dancing by Julia much to the delight of the audience.’
- ‘He was a young kid simply interested in dancing, from Lancashire clog dancing to Hollywood tap dancing.’
- ‘The children were put through their paces in the first rehearsal with the company on Sunday as they learned clog dancing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.