One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here he kept his technological objects and here he practised the arts of turning, surveying, clockmaking and cabinetmaking.’
- ‘It would not be surprising if Cannon had moved either from carpentry into clockmaking or clockmaking into carpentry.’
- ‘A small anvil and riveting hammer are of the types used in clockmaking and were made in Lancashire.’
- ‘William Potts, son of a Darlington clockmaker, set up his own clockmaking business in 1833 in Pudsey.’
- ‘After much research he got in touch with one of the most renowned clockmaking firms in Ireland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.