One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was no significant allele frequency variation and the mean frequencies are not clinal.’
- ‘Scatterplots show that those variables are related differently in the three putative species and appear not to vary in a clinal fashion.’
- ‘In contrast to the weak clinal pattern in wet weight, wing area showed strong negative slopes with T cline at all rearing temperatures.’
- ‘The null clinal pattern would be supported by a negative relationship between T cline, and wing loading, as we have observed for T cline, and size.’
- ‘Clinal patterns were determined by linear regression of the trait means on clinal temperature (T cline ).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.