One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In contrast to the weak clinal pattern in wet weight, wing area showed strong negative slopes with T cline at all rearing temperatures.’
- ‘The null clinal pattern would be supported by a negative relationship between T cline, and wing loading, as we have observed for T cline, and size.’
- ‘Clinal patterns were determined by linear regression of the trait means on clinal temperature (T cline ).’
- ‘There was no significant allele frequency variation and the mean frequencies are not clinal.’
- ‘Scatterplots show that those variables are related differently in the three putative species and appear not to vary in a clinal fashion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.