One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of a flight of an aircraft after take-off and before it reaches a level altitude.
- ‘Not until I raised the gear on our climb-out did I notice something was not right.’
- ‘During the climb-out, the copilot's airspeed dropped to zero, and his altimeter dropped 2,000 feet.’
- ‘We departed Whidbey on runway 25 and began our standard climb-out.’
- ‘The pilot nearly departed the airplane on the top of our climb-out.’
- ‘On the climb-out, the cockpit was least uncomfortable when I ran the defog lever full forward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.