One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was not long before naturalists and climatologists began to see the possible damage that was being done to the environment.’
- ‘We climatologists describe this in terms of the climate sensitivity, the warming that results in equilibrium from a doubling of CO2.’
- ‘These have been broken down by climatologists into four main periods.’
- ‘Robison's findings may also help climatologists model the atmospheric carbon cycle.’
- ‘Would it be newsworthy if 450 climatologists signed a joint petition saying that the ozone layer was being depleted?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.