One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Tribunals of inquiry offer the climatologically impossible scenario of, often, three or four years of continuous sunny days,’ Flynn observed.’
- ‘Despite being climatologically challenged, the organizers pulled off a spectacular event.’
- ‘Annual deviations from climatologies at each station were calculated by subtracting climatologically averaged degree-day values from annual values.’
- ‘It's still possible to get some snow, said Jones, but ‘the window of time when that is likely to happen climatologically is closing as we move towards the end of February.’’
- ‘In fact, it was in this time period, they may say, that aerosols were first found to be as climatologically significant as greenhouse gases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.