One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, it was in this time period, they may say, that aerosols were first found to be as climatologically significant as greenhouse gases.’
- ‘It's still possible to get some snow, said Jones, but ‘the window of time when that is likely to happen climatologically is closing as we move towards the end of February.’’
- ‘Despite being climatologically challenged, the organizers pulled off a spectacular event.’
- ‘‘Tribunals of inquiry offer the climatologically impossible scenario of, often, three or four years of continuous sunny days,’ Flynn observed.’
- ‘Annual deviations from climatologies at each station were calculated by subtracting climatologically averaged degree-day values from annual values.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.