Relating to climate.‘under certain climatic conditions, desert locusts increase in number’
- ‘Wayne attributes this unexpected birth so far south to climatic changes that are seeing warmer waters.’
- ‘Harsh changes in climatic conditions tend to dehydrate the skin, leaving it dry and quite often scaly.’
- ‘It reflects both the nature of the climatic conditions and nature of the community itself.’
- ‘As well as the threat of climatic change, several countries are interested in stepping up the commercial krill fishery.’
- ‘It was a portent of climatic things to come, which culminated in the worst floods in living memory in cities such as Prague and Dresden.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.