One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The terrain is very rough, with an array of canyons, cliffy massifs, and stony substrates.’
- ‘He also thought that he could hear the faint sounds of waves crashing against a cliffy shore.’
- ‘‘Well, I woke up on the cliffy beaches of Riverton,’ she answered.’
- ‘Granada province's coastline is rugged and cliffy.’
- ‘We came out by the cliffy place overlooking the ocean.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.