Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The proportion of visitors to a web page who follow a hypertext link to a particular site.
- ‘As you wrote, dropping the click rate to zero is one approach.’
- ‘This should be interesting as click-through rates on forums are terrible, typically.’
- ‘The click rate on the flash sky scraper however is over 6%!’
- ‘Our click-through rates average about 2 + percent, about four to five times higher than the industry average for traditional banner ads.’
- ‘In the case of my site, the average click-through rate is somewhat higher than the industry standard, but your mileage may vary.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.