Become suddenly clear and understandable.‘given this info, everything soon clicks into place’
- ‘While everything seems to be clicking into place, there is however, one burning question.’
- ‘I twitched and I felt myself close my eyes for a brief second, everything clicking into place in my head.’
- ‘With the acquisition of the controlling stake in the major US satellite group DirecTV, everything was clicking into place.’
- ‘The 35-year-old missed six weeks before returning against Lancashire last week and at once everything seemed to click into place.’
- ‘As soon as we saw each other everything clicked into place.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.