One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But there seemed to be a kind of clear-sightedness, a kind of precocity that co-existed with that point in life.’
- ‘Her clear-sightedness is highly respected by all that work with her - be they channel controllers, writers or production teams.’
- ‘She is known equally for her outspokenness and her high ideals; she is full of common sense and clear-sightedness; she expresses herself with biting humour.’
- ‘Among my patients are some refugees, most of them people of intelligence, drive, and clear-sightedness.’
- ‘His commitment to independence and clear-sightedness have made him take great risks, the consequences of which he has been made to feel while at the same time experiencing enormous response from widely divergent quarters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.