One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given that, I think the book is a pretty good balance between sycophancy and clear-headedness.’
- ‘His rehearsals are models of clear-headedness and professional courtesy - he effortlessly commands respect.’
- ‘I hope I would have had the courage and clear-headedness to act as those ordinary, amazing passengers did.’
- ‘I do not question the sincerity of those who say this, but I have my doubts about their clear-headedness.’
- ‘Sadly, the same clear-headedness does not apply to our own best player.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.