One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this massive text dealing with cases of cleanness and purity in food and in domestic relationships, the two key sections deal with religious festivals and detailed procedures of Temple practices.’
- ‘It will once again be promoted as a town of natural beauty, cleanness, and calmness.’
- ‘When the show looks good, it looks very good, with deep rich colors, clean black lines, and a pleasant clarity and cleanness to the transfer.’
- ‘The impulse to cleanness, freshness, frankness, simplicity, precision, informs both the inward- and the outward-directed music of this time.’
- ‘The degree of purity and cleanness needed was a great challenge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.