One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The degree of purity and cleanness needed was a great challenge.’
- ‘The impulse to cleanness, freshness, frankness, simplicity, precision, informs both the inward- and the outward-directed music of this time.’
- ‘When the show looks good, it looks very good, with deep rich colors, clean black lines, and a pleasant clarity and cleanness to the transfer.’
- ‘It will once again be promoted as a town of natural beauty, cleanness, and calmness.’
- ‘In this massive text dealing with cases of cleanness and purity in food and in domestic relationships, the two key sections deal with religious festivals and detailed procedures of Temple practices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.