One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thankfully everything is cleanable and fixable.’
- ‘Also, whenever you are putting a plate heat exchanger in a food or dairy application you are not just worried about heat transfer, you have to design it to be cleanable.’
- ‘Sheet vinyl is the most cost-effective, easily cleanable flooring choice, but a tile floor will be more comfortable for the dog in hot weather, even if your house is air-conditioned.’
- ‘The wall must be furnished with easily cleanable tile in order to meet government health and safety standards.’
- ‘To solve these problems, pump suppliers have been offering cleanable versions of their positive displacement pumps.’
- ‘For example, milking parlor design doesn't have to be certified as cleanable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.