One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A day and a half of digging and riddling had produced several piles of authentic clayish undersoil.’
- ‘The earliest Cambrian clayish sediment surface was relatively firm and its penetration required much energy.’
- ‘This is a fine-grained quartz sandstone with clayish matrix.’
- ‘The clayish laminae remain intact, showing folded and raised external margins.’
- ‘The clayish soil splattered and squished underneath her, but she paid no mind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.