One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The clayish laminae remain intact, showing folded and raised external margins.’
- ‘This is a fine-grained quartz sandstone with clayish matrix.’
- ‘A day and a half of digging and riddling had produced several piles of authentic clayish undersoil.’
- ‘The clayish soil splattered and squished underneath her, but she paid no mind.’
- ‘The earliest Cambrian clayish sediment surface was relatively firm and its penetration required much energy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.