One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She tried to scratch him with her clawless paws, but her attempt was enough to make him draw back.’
- ‘The fur color of the Cape clawless otter varies.’
- ‘Indeed, before the season began, any resemblance between last year's fearsome Wildcats and this year's clawless kittens was supposed to be no more than fleeting fabrication and pure whimsy.’
- ‘These clawless marine invertebrates, found worldwide, often appear on menus as rock lobster or New Zealand lobster tail.’
- ‘Asian clawless otters form monogamous pairs for life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.