One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Asian clawless otters form monogamous pairs for life.’
- ‘These clawless marine invertebrates, found worldwide, often appear on menus as rock lobster or New Zealand lobster tail.’
- ‘The fur color of the Cape clawless otter varies.’
- ‘She tried to scratch him with her clawless paws, but her attempt was enough to make him draw back.’
- ‘Indeed, before the season began, any resemblance between last year's fearsome Wildcats and this year's clawless kittens was supposed to be no more than fleeting fabrication and pure whimsy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.