One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A room in which a class of pupils or students is taught.
- ‘The one-week training sessions consist of classroom lectures on tracking techniques and outdoor simulations.’
- ‘In third and fourth grades, however, she was enrolled in a bilingual education classroom for two years.’
- ‘We are building extra classrooms across the country and I have some statistics to prove what I am saying.’
- ‘The general education classroom is typically not individualized.’
- ‘Suggestions for creating a learner-centered middle school classroom are highlighted.’
- ‘Declining enrolment has left the school district with many empty classrooms in elementary schools.’
- ‘Case studies, classroom instruction, and field trips will round out the education.’
- ‘When students leave the general education classroom to receive support, they are losing valuable instructional time.’
- ‘Are teachers getting the support they need in today's increasingly diverse classrooms?’
- ‘Lecture was the primary mode of classroom instruction, with discussion incorporated when possible.’
- ‘The key to the future is what is being taught in today's classrooms.’
- ‘All of them were assigned to teach in mainstream English classrooms.’
- ‘But many computers are concentrated in labs or classrooms used to teach computer skills, leaving regular classrooms bereft.’
- ‘Luckily, one of the classroom teachers owned about 20 different plastic dinosaur models.’
- ‘One respondent stated that course work is offered using a traditional classroom setting.’
- ‘Additionally, students have access to the lecture audio and slides after classroom discussion.’
- ‘I began working with their membership immediately after leaving the college classroom and found the adjustment difficult.’
- ‘Too bad the project didn't open the door for a great classroom discussion.’
- ‘Once or twice a month I volunteer in a kindergarten classroom.’
- ‘The book format facilitates learning and application of observation skills in the context of the early childhood classroom experiences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.