One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All we require is a sense of classlessness, of integrity and a bit of long-term economic sense.’
- ‘But eliminating this relation is not the same as attaining classlessness.’
- ‘The façade of classlessness is cast over the public and many begin to believe that the State favours equal opportunities.’
- ‘Everyone knows this notion of classlessness is false, since nothing stimulates petty snobberies more immediately than a garden.’
- ‘Anthropologists, who have been struck by the relative classlessness of hunter-gatherer peoples, have argued that the skilled hunter doesn't enjoy any special status.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.