One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘It is heartening because many social scientists hold the belief that anything but strict environmental interpretations of criminal behavior are racist, sexist, classist, or at least illiberal.’
- ‘Occupying such a position, we bear the brunt of sexist, racist and classist oppression.’
- ‘I'm not thinking of how they're arguably sexist, classist, racist, just plain offensive, or any of that.’
- ‘I really can't believe I sat through such a sexist, classist, and distasteful film.’
- ‘People with less egalitarian values have repeatedly been shown to be more racist, classist, and sexist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.