One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘It is heartening because many social scientists hold the belief that anything but strict environmental interpretations of criminal behavior are racist, sexist, classist, or at least illiberal.’
- ‘I'm not thinking of how they're arguably sexist, classist, racist, just plain offensive, or any of that.’
- ‘People with less egalitarian values have repeatedly been shown to be more racist, classist, and sexist.’
- ‘Occupying such a position, we bear the brunt of sexist, racist and classist oppression.’
- ‘I really can't believe I sat through such a sexist, classist, and distasteful film.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.