One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The film deals with this classily, choosing a sardonic and comic portrayal of issues such as affirmative action.’
- ‘Steven King's prison novel is classily rendered with Tom Hanks starring as the benevolent prison warder tending to death row inmates.’
- ‘His keyboard didn't work (glitch at the mixing desk) but he handled it very classily, and just kept on playing songs on guitar instead.’
- ‘This classily produced and coolly graceful set features chunky Hot Club rhythm-guitar backings, lazily driving blues and subtly underplayed Hammond organ breaks.’
- ‘This classily produced book, with its eye-catching layout and dramatic cover, is definitely worth a read.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.