One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, I'm not sure that that gathering would even be classifiable as a party but I could probably pack a lot of people into an area like that.’
- ‘Are they even classifiable as a business in the first place?’
- ‘My sense is that under the imprint, she gives herself more room to explore material not classifiable as or forced into the mystery-thriller-crime-novel genre.’
- ‘We've made no move to become more concrete or classifiable in our sound.’
- ‘Altogether, the film is funny, sensual, intellectual, quirky, and not easily classifiable in terms of its genre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.