One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've made no move to become more concrete or classifiable in our sound.’
- ‘Are they even classifiable as a business in the first place?’
- ‘In fact, I'm not sure that that gathering would even be classifiable as a party but I could probably pack a lot of people into an area like that.’
- ‘Altogether, the film is funny, sensual, intellectual, quirky, and not easily classifiable in terms of its genre.’
- ‘My sense is that under the imprint, she gives herself more room to explore material not classifiable as or forced into the mystery-thriller-crime-novel genre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.