One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A learning process that occurs when two stimuli are repeatedly paired: a response which is at first elicited by the second stimulus is eventually elicited by the first stimulus alone.
- ‘A process of classical conditioning results in these representations of moral transgressions becoming triggers for the mechanism.’
- ‘This caused them to learn a new association between the odor and the shock - a type of learning called classical conditioning.’
- ‘Many of these studies seem to ignore what has traditionally been seen as a fundamental difference between two types of learning: classical conditioning and instrumental learning.’
- ‘The unconditioned stimulus in a classical conditioning experiment must occur before the reward for the stimulus-reward association to occur.’
- ‘Other investigators have searched the biological substrates of classical conditioning for insight into understanding symptomatic behaviour.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.