One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is one short step from parochial affiliations to local mafias that rely on clanship, clientalism, and identity politics.’
- ‘But correspondences quickly show through this prose-verse narrative, and the highest ideals of medieval European clanship are exploited in the story to reveal pulp fiction lives familiar as our own.’
- ‘A strong sense of clanship pervaded these villages, making men from other clans feel like interlopers.’
- ‘Especially in the province of Moray, there were also feudal groups which adopted clanship.’
- ‘These clans often include hundreds of thousands of people and apply their names to branches extending across ethnic boundaries, so that a blood relationship is not an organizing feature of clanship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.