One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘My client appreciates clandestinity,’ the dealer said.’
- ‘The group emerged from clandestinity to lead the largest revolutionary mass movement in the country's history.’
- ‘But what the company cannot be proud of is the air of clandestinity surrounding its operations.’
- ‘Even the most discrete of armadas might alter their plans and give hint to some clandestinity on our part.’
- ‘These leaders have spent all their adult lives in the cocoon of isolation and paranoia that clandestinity generates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.