One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even the most discrete of armadas might alter their plans and give hint to some clandestinity on our part.’
- ‘These leaders have spent all their adult lives in the cocoon of isolation and paranoia that clandestinity generates.’
- ‘But what the company cannot be proud of is the air of clandestinity surrounding its operations.’
- ‘The group emerged from clandestinity to lead the largest revolutionary mass movement in the country's history.’
- ‘‘My client appreciates clandestinity,’ the dealer said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.