One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some symptoms of hypoglycemia are light-headedness, fainting, diaphoresis, clamminess, palpitations or rapid heart rate.’
- ‘‘Vincent,’ Pearl touched his cheeks, shocked at the clamminess of his skin.’
- ‘Amidst the sweaty clamminess, Paul felt something dry pressed into his palm by the dying man.’
- ‘He had been referred to the hospital by GP Stephen Kirkham after being taken ill and suffering symptoms which included vomiting, diarrhoea and clamminess.’
- ‘Her heart thumped and a cold clamminess filtered into every pore of her skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.