One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A branching diagram showing the cladistic relationship between a number of species.
- ‘The first group is identical to the commelinoid group of monocotyledons identified as a monophyletic clade in cladograms using the rbcL gene.’
- ‘The result of a cladistic analysis is a cladogram, a diagram of nested synapomorphies that defines relationships in a relative way.’
- ‘A strict consensus of these cladograms yielded eight taxa resolved at the base of the cladogram and 18 taxa partly resolved in four subclades, but the majority of taxa were unresolved.’
- ‘Biologists often specify the evolutionary relationships among organisms via a treelike diagram called a cladogram.’
- ‘In this cladogram and in all other eukaryote cladograms, we use the following color scheme: animals are blue, fungi are dark red, plants are green, and protists are yellow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.