One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A branching diagram showing the cladistic relationship between a number of species.
- ‘The first group is identical to the commelinoid group of monocotyledons identified as a monophyletic clade in cladograms using the rbcL gene.’
- ‘In this cladogram and in all other eukaryote cladograms, we use the following color scheme: animals are blue, fungi are dark red, plants are green, and protists are yellow.’
- ‘The result of a cladistic analysis is a cladogram, a diagram of nested synapomorphies that defines relationships in a relative way.’
- ‘Biologists often specify the evolutionary relationships among organisms via a treelike diagram called a cladogram.’
- ‘A strict consensus of these cladograms yielded eight taxa resolved at the base of the cladogram and 18 taxa partly resolved in four subclades, but the majority of taxa were unresolved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.