One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another aspect of the rate of evolution involves the amount of morphological change that occurs at speciation or cladogenetic events.’
- ‘Philippe and Adoutte suggested that a big bang occurred at the base of eukaryotes and that the major cladogenetic events in eukaryotic evolution occurred in quick succession.’
- ‘As pointed out by a number of authors, the evolution of bilaterian body plans must postdate the cladogenetic separation of lineages leading to these animal phyla.’
- ‘Phylogenetic systematics plays down the role of ancestors and depicts the accumulation of character changes at the inferred cladogenetic events.’
- ‘Although molecular dating of cladogenetic events is possible, no molecular method has been described to date the acquisition of various tissues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.