One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And that doesn't go away because he settled civilly.’
- ‘Though we have profound differences, he is saying, we have to reason about them civilly instead of dismissing, insulting, and demonizing one another.’
- ‘It does not mean that a determination criminally, civilly, or canonically has been made regarding the truth or non-truth of the allegation.’
- ‘You are responsible civilly for that accident.’
- ‘One of the gentry he used to ferry about, a decent cove who always treated him civilly, writes letters and the sentence is commuted to transportation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.