One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The current proposal is getting away from the gradual civilianization of military jobs and going after the many similar jobs everybody knows about.’
- ‘However, critics have complained of a creeping civilianisation of policing the roads.’
- ‘He added: ‘On the issue of wildlife crime, it is important to emphasise that we have been looking at the issue of civilianisation of jobs in the force for some years.’’
- ‘Moreover, the civilianization of the ministerial control of the army in Britain did not become a fixed principle until after the Napoleonic wars.’
- ‘Perhaps not surprisingly, the ‘technology transfer’ that led to the civilianization of wargaming started with a couple of reservists - one British, one German.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.