One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pollution, citification, and rapid habitat loss due to industry and urban expansion are quickly killing the world's precious birds.’
- ‘For all sectors of the population, the idea of Westernization, citification, has caught hold.’
- ‘Industrialization and citification are taken as key issues to push up.’
- ‘In this comment the author also pays a considerable attention to the questions of citification and ruralisation from the aspect of the civic society development.’
- ‘The outcome of such a disaster will be much bigger because of the citification of the threatened areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.