One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If foreign decisions were freely citable, it would mean that any judge wanting a supporting citation had only to troll deeply enough in the world's corpus juris to find it.’
- ‘Such electronic papers would be peer-reviewed and citable, but would not have the cost of paper publication.’
- ‘For him, the poetry of the future is a redemption of the past, a time in which the past becomes citable in all its moments.’
- ‘Their very individuality is citable as evidence for the prosecution.’
- ‘And if some of the twenty newly citable decisions aren't very carefully worded, then it may take still longer to fully evaluate them, and to craft an argument based on them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.