One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Moving or situated around the earth.‘circumterrestrial space’
- ‘The study reveals that, ‘who controls circumterrestrial space commands Planet Earth,’ and ‘who rules the moon commands circumterrestrial space.’’
- ‘This one after the separation of the second stage should go in circular circumterrestrial orbit using its principal engine.’
- ‘The Salyut and Mir orbital stations were part of a unique program for a stage-by-stage building of human presence in circumterrestrial space.’
- ‘We investigate the evolution of a circumterrestrial disk of debris generated by a giant impact on the Earth.’
- ‘It is found that an impact by a Mars-sized body usually results in formation of a circumterrestrial disk rather than direct formation of a clump.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.