One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Moving or situated around the earth.‘circumterrestrial space’
- ‘The study reveals that, ‘who controls circumterrestrial space commands Planet Earth,’ and ‘who rules the moon commands circumterrestrial space.’’
- ‘It is found that an impact by a Mars-sized body usually results in formation of a circumterrestrial disk rather than direct formation of a clump.’
- ‘We investigate the evolution of a circumterrestrial disk of debris generated by a giant impact on the Earth.’
- ‘The Salyut and Mir orbital stations were part of a unique program for a stage-by-stage building of human presence in circumterrestrial space.’
- ‘This one after the separation of the second stage should go in circular circumterrestrial orbit using its principal engine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.